HubSpot Onboarding & Implementation
We'll Get HubSpot Revved Up
HubSpot is the tech stack of choice for high-growth startups and technology service firms. Why? It provides one unified view of the customer across marketing, sales, and service. No need for bespoke systems, just HubSpot.
We help you optimize your HubSpot instance, this journey over the past 20 years enables us to help you:
Marketing Hub Onboarding Training & Full-Service Implementation
HubSpot Marketing Hub Onboarding training is a good fit for companies who have an established in-house marketing team capable of dedicating time to learning and using HubSpot marketing hub. If this sounds like you, take a look at this four week onboarding process where we walk you through how to set up HubSpot Marketing Hub and get ready to launch your first campaign.
- Begin researching your buyer personas
- Validate your buyer personas with internal stakeholders
- Add buyer personas to your marketing Hub
- Create a workflow for adding these personas to your contacts based on a known field like “job title,” contact source or other properties
- Create lists to segment the contacts
- Set SMART Goals for your first campaign
- Decide and start with 2-3 core topics for the content
- Validate your topic in the SEO tool or an outside tool
- Create Subtopics and tag them in the SEO tool
- Plan the navigational path for your pillar page
- Create content offers relating to your topic cluster
- Create thank you page and landing page
- Decide on the purpose of the content offer (ToFu/MoFu/BoFu)
- Create the content offer
- Align your content with each buyer persona at every stage of the buying process (ToFu/MoFu/BoFu)
- Create a thank you page and landing page
- Create a call to action that links to landing page
- Upcoming or Past Event/webinar?
- Check for Event/Webinar integrations
- Create a registration landing page
- Create call to action that links to a registration landing page
- Create automation workflows/emails
Full-Service Marketing Hub Implementation
If you would prefer full-service – let’s talk about our “HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation.” We find this is the best fit for clients who really want to “engage the experts” for the setup to get more value out of the platform fast. We will work with the assigned team member as our point of contact to help coordinate stakeholder reviews and provide progress reports, but the heavy lifting and expert configuration is our responsibility.
With Full-Service Marketing Hub Implementation, we are your go-to resource for turnkey setup and our HubSpot strategist can event run all of your campaigns for your every month turn-key to help your grow your business by driving leads and keeping your brand “front-and-center” in the minds of your customers.
Sales Hub Onboarding Training & Full-Service Implementation
HubSpot Sales Hub Onboarding Training is a great fit for a sales team with a dedicated sales operations lead who can own the process of setting up HubSpot Sales. This individual will work with our team to walk through a series of coaching sessions where we establish what to do when, so the hub is set up and configured to your needs. Your team member will also learn how to:
- Effectively follow up with leads and prospects – With the help of HubSpot, you can keep yourself engaged with your customers at all times.
- Monitor and track your sales pipeline – You have the benefit of tracking and monitoring of all the activities in the Sales Hub.
- Consult on business goals & sales processes
- Review existing CRM & lead management system(s)
- Setup external system integrations
- Import historical data into HubSpot
- Install HubSpot tracking code on your website
- Create custom properties
- Create deal pipelines & customize deal stages
- Customize lead status
- Set default and required properties
- Customize activity types
- Create custom filters for your team
- Create and use email templates and snippets
- Set up meetings for booking
- Send out your first email sequence
- Upload important sales collateral to documents
- Set up calling
- Enable HubSpot Video
- Determine what processes can be automated
- Build your first workflow
- Create custom notifications
- Review your automation
- Begin researching your client's buyer personas
- Discuss optimizations to current process based on results to-date
- Discuss best practices around sales, services and marketing alignment
- Setup lifecycle stages
- Define buyer personas and SLAs
- Setup lead scoring/li>
Full-Service Sales Hub Setup
If you would prefer to have our team with your internal project owner and set up the hub for you, we’re here to help. We will start with a workshop where we define your sales stages and trigger actions for each part of your sales process. Once these are decided, we will set up core components including your deal flow, forecasts, and identify opportunities for automations, add playbooks for larger teams, and more. We can then train your team to ensure adoption across the organization.
Ready to RevUp?
Stop settling for barely getting by or missing your goal. Achieve more in less time when you work with a team of strategic, creative, and demand generation experts.